Home Insurance in California
There are many benefits that come with a home insurance policy. When you get a home insurance policy, you don't just insure the structure but you protect yourself, your property and loved ones. From medical bills for your guests who might get injured while in your property to personal property including all its components and surrounding. Home insurance in California covers the following:
- The structure: This covers the whole physical structure including the floor, roof, and walls.
- Property coverage: This coverage option provides protection for contents of your home and all personal belongings owned by you and the family members including furniture, home appliances, and electronics. In case of theft or burglary, the policy helps to replace them.
- Detached structures: This kind of coverage protects the physical structures surrounding the home including the shed, the fence, and the stand-alone garage.
- Medical cover for others: This helps settle for reasonable medical expenses for your guest who got injured accidentally while at your insured home. For instance, when a neighbor’s child is injured while playing in your compound.
- Personal Liability coverage: The coverage protects you from getting sued for injuries caused by someone in your home.
- Loss of use: This coverage provides for additional living expenses when your home gets destroyed in case of a disaster to an extent that the house is inhabitable. These expenses include meals, housing, and warehouse storage.
There are other hidden additional protection benefits that are covered by a home insurance policy. They include:
- Dog Bites
- Damaged grave markers or tombstones.
- Personal belongings lost during a trip.
- House business
- Spoiled food because of disasters or lack of power.
A home insurance policy is as important as the home itself. Insuring your home ensures that everything in it is protected and that you do not have to financially strain yourself in case of a burglary, floods or accidents.
For more information, quotes or policy discussion visit our online platform or locally visit us at MPX Insurance Services Inc., Aliso Viejo, CA.